- HUI PAOAKALANI FACEBOOK PAGE
- Video tribute to our friend Gene Chun
- 2015 HUI PAOAKALANI MEMBERSHIP FORM
- 2015 HUI PAOAKALANI WAIVER FORM
- HUI PAOAKALANI & THE PACIFIC HERITAGE ACADEMY
- NEW PADDLER ORIENTATION
- UTAH STORIES ARTICLE
- DOCUMENTARY ON GSL
- WATERFEST 2009
- UTAH LAKE ARTICLE
- WINTER PADDLE ARTICLE p.A2
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Week of October 5-11, 2008
Mahalo's to everyone who came out on Friday evening and Saturday to help with cleaning the "Hui Shack". We're glad that Kumu Butch returned back safely after his adventure with the Great Salt Lake Harbor Patrol. If you haven't heard the story...you'll have to ask Butch about his "Wa'a Tales..." mo' bettah than Mike Sakamoto's "Fishing Tales..." anyday! Eh, Is that a stranded duck hunter out there??
We will be taking the Wa'a out (weather permitting...otherwise we'll be cleaning the shack) this coming Friday and Saturday. As always, we'll potluck...bring something to share. I Ku Mau Mau!