- HUI PAOAKALANI FACEBOOK PAGE
- Video tribute to our friend Gene Chun
- 2015 HUI PAOAKALANI MEMBERSHIP FORM
- 2015 HUI PAOAKALANI WAIVER FORM
- HUI PAOAKALANI & THE PACIFIC HERITAGE ACADEMY
- NEW PADDLER ORIENTATION
- UTAH STORIES ARTICLE
- DOCUMENTARY ON GSL
- WATERFEST 2009
- UTAH LAKE ARTICLE
- WINTER PADDLE ARTICLE p.A2
Monday, June 14, 2010
Duke Paoa Kahanamoku Water Fest this Saturday!
Hui Paoakalani Outrigger Canoe Club and the Hawaiian Cultural Center invite you to join us at the Great Salt Lake this Saturday June 19, 2010 from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Bring your family and friends!
Come paddle an Outrigger Canoe and learn more about the special relationship the Hawaiian people have with the ocean through participating in water sports activities.
Activities are FREE! There will be FREE snacks for your Keiki! While at the lake, be sure to stop inside the Hui Shack to pick up a Hui Paoakalani Shave Ice or Poke Rice Bowl. Hui t-shirts also will be available on Saturday.
See you at the lake!
*$2.00 per vehicle marina entry fee required.